About the Library:
The Library has two floors each one dedicated to one media. The First floor is dedicated to all the written literature and is also home to the help desk and check-out counter.
The second floor is dedicated to technology houses all of the computer in the library.
- You must have an A.H.S. student ID to check out a book.
- Books maybe checked out for a maximum of two weeks.
- Punishment for overdue, lost or damaged books is a fine.
- Fines must be paid before another book can be checked out.
Computer Use Rules:
© Copyright 2017 - Acme High School Library Media Center
- You must sign in before you can access a computer.
- Explicit material is prohibited.
- Any games or social media are prohibited.
Designed by Michael Gray. Reach him at IAmTheBestInTheWorld@gmail.com